Fashion Show at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando
video: Jeffrey Stoner – Behind the Scenes (vintage video)
Donate $25 to support DJ Carl podcasts
Project Runway Fashion Show
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Fashion Show
Lisa Stoner, E-Events and Kristy Chenell, former Wedding Sales Manager at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes put on a luxury fashion show. They recruited the best wedding vendors in the area to showcase the high-end event to the most influential people getting married in Central Florida and beyond.
The producers needed an edge for their show and hired Austin Scarlett from Project Runway to showcase his extraordinary fashion designs and inspirations. Austin released a collection of wedding and evening dresses during the fashion show that are now available in Neiman Marcus.
Millie from The Collection and Solutions Bridal provided gowns from Kenneth Pool, Vera Wang, Monique Lhullier and Reem Acra. Damon Tucci (slideshow) and John Unrue provided the images. Jesus Rodriquez of Raining Roses provided the draping. Live music from Shannon Caine and her team of Beautiful Music. (Brian and Richard) from Flourish decorated the Tuscany ballroom and so much more, Awny Khashoggi of Unique-Option provided the elegant and comfortable furniture and DJ Carl (Musicologist) curated the runway music (see below).
Ritz Love Mixshow (Fashion show music playlist) (Listen Now)
(Mixshow by DJ Carl – Fashion show music playlist
For Promotional Use Only. Turn your headphones on for 61 min)
- Cabin Crew – Star to Fall (DJ Carl promotion)
- Bunny Rugs – Now That We Found Love
- Alive f. DD Klein – Alive
- DJ X f. Jon Secada – What You Won’t Do For Love
- Earth, Wind & Fire – September ’99
- Blockster – You Should Be…
- Mary J. Blige – Be Without You
- Rihanna – SOS
- Stardust – The Music Sounds Better With You (DJ Carl promotion)
Show Gown Themes and Music Selections
- Urban Music: (1) Let’s Go and (2) Somebody’s Watching Me
- Opulent Music: (1) Indian Summer and (2) Vogue
- Botanical Music: (1) Fields of Gold and (2) By Your Side
- Swank Music: (1) Do Your Thing and (2) Get There
- Cultural Music: (1) Awain Awain and (2) Dinka Chikka
- Sexy Music: (1) Sadeness, Part 1 and (2) Too Funky
Indian Wedding Fashion – Cultural
“Every Client is a Celebrity”
photos: Damon Tucci Photography
Click images to enlarge
(Listen to the Ritz Love Mixshow while you browse these images)
Endorsement from Chenell
Dear DJ Carl,
Thank you for being a part of “Down the Aisle!” We admire and appreciate your hard work and creativity for this event. Because of you being part of our team, we were able to take Ritz-Carlton Weddings to a new level.
Thank you again for your support and dedication. Your talent truly assisted in making our dream a reality.
With Sincerest Thanks,
Wedding Sales Manager
Endorsement from Lisa Stoner
Thank you so much for your support and participation in the Down the Aisle show. You were an important part of the great success of the evening.
The E-Events Team
Austin Scarlett and DJ Carl